You Were There!
Choose an historic world event from the time period 1800-1990, and scrap yourself there! "1800's?!!!" You say... I must be crazy, right? Nah, it can be done - you ladies are truly gifted and I have no doubt you can come up with some awesome 'memories' of bygone eras. Scrap a page with your souvenirs, memorabilia, photos, etc. and make me believe you really were there. There are multitudes of free, copyright free, public domain photos and ephemera on the internet, and if by chance you actually WERE at that event, even better! (I'm thinking 1930's and up on that, lol) An EXAMPLE of what I mean about scrapping yourself there can be found in my SBF gallery:
Thanks for joining my challenge and PLEASE, have fun; let your 'what if...' imagination run wild!
Challenge requirements/restrictions are as follows:
1. Internet and/or personal images okay
2. At least one-third of the background needs to be visible; in other words, don't cover up the whole page & please don't use a lot of overlays, scrollies, swirls, bells & baubles. I'd like to see content in the form of photos & memorabilia, rather than fancies, & I'd like to see the background/s you choose as well.
3. Any style scrap.
4. Please have a care when choosing your world event; this is a "for funsie" challenge. Serious subject matter is fine, just present it in a respectful, considerate, un-abrasive manner.
5. Only 1 entry per person.
6. Titles not mandatory but the event should be instantly recognizable in some way.
7. Journaling is NOT required.
8. New Pages only, uploaded after the challenge starts.
9. No QP's
Well, I think that pretty well covers it - and I'm almost out of typing space anyway! The most important rule is:
Be imaginative and HAVE FUN!
Challenge Starts: Saturday, March 2, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 1
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Saturday, March 2, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.