Wood Fence Background
Background needs to be a wood fence (plain, painted, splattered with paint, image blended in, etc) as long as it is recognizable as part of a wood fence and 25% of it is visible in the background (no papers or elements showing/peeking out behind the fence background).
Anything else is up to you.
1 winning page (top 3) per person. If anyone has more than one page in the top 3, page(s) with the lowest score will be removed after voting has ended.
Voting will end before challenges ends.
1. Background must be a wood fence (see variations allowed in challenge description above) and 25% of the fence must be visible.
2. No elements or papers showing/peeking out behind the fence background.
3. Any style of scrap. Personal photos or internet images okay to use.
3. Credit the designer or source of any kits, elements, or images used.
4. Only new pages uploaded after the challenge begins.
Challenge Starts: Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, November 25, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.