Using a Mini Kit
Often times, designers give away a free mini kit that goes along with one of their full kits. I am the worst about thinking I need tons of elements and papers to make a scrap so I overlook these minis.
For this challenge I would like you to choose a mini kit to create your scrap, if you don't have any mini kits in your collection you can limit yourself to using very few of the elements and papers from a full kit. The object of this challenge is to get us to see that we can create with limited amounts of elements and papers. Your scrap doesn't have to be minimalist, you can fill up your page, but just repeat a few elements instead of using many different ones.
One winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than one winning scrap, the scrap with the lower score will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. New scraps only (uploaded no more than 2 days before the challenge starts)
2. Personal photo(s) only, no internet pics no morphing
3. Either use a mini kit or limit yourself to using very few elements and papers from a full kit
4. Your scrap can be filled with a few repeated elements, or you can create a minimalist or white space layout
5. Any style
6. Please be sure to give designer credits
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
Only challenge members can vote.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.