Okay, SBF members get your cameras out. Here is your assignment…point those cameras up and take a photo(s). Take a picture of whatever you want but it must be from the perspective of looking upwards.
New scraps only. One winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than one winning scrap, the scrap(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. Personal photo only, photos by family or friends okay but if you can I hope you will try to take your own photo (anyone who is physically challenged and unable to take their own photos can use internet images, but only members who are unable to take photos because of physical limitations)
2. Any style (add as much or as little to your scrap along with the photo)
3. Tell us either on the scrap or in the description what we are seeing in the photo
4. You must give designer credits
5. Please do not use ready made clusters or quick pages
Challenge Starts: Friday, January 16, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Friday, January 16, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.