Take a Word - Moonlit
I love doing word challenges so thought we could do some here.
Here is a dictionary definition of the word MOONLIT
The light of the moon.
Illuminated or happening by the light of the moon.
Have a second job in addition to one's regular employment.
moonshine - moon - moonbeam
Now create a page that depicts the word and have the word on the page somewhere.
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the voting has ended.
I will choose a COC each day and an overall winner from these
1. New Pages Only made after the start of the challenge.
2. Must relate to the word 'MOONLIT'.
3. Please remember to have the current word on the page somewhere.
4. No QP's.
5. Please give Designer Credits.
6. Any style scrap.
7. You can use personal photos and/or internet images.
Challenge Starts: Monday, April 8, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, April 15, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
Only challenge members can vote.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, April 8, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.