Take a Word - Holy
I love doing word challenges so thought we could do some here.
Here is a dictionary definition of the word HOLY:-
1. belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
2. a sacred place of pilgrimage
Now create a page that depicts the word and have the word on the page somewhere.
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the voting has ended.
I will choose a COC each day and an overall winner from these.
1. New Pages Only made after the start of the challenge.
2. Must relate to the word 'FLUFFY' and have the word as a title on the page..
3. No QP's.
4. Please give Designer Credits.
5. Any style scrap.
6. You can use personal photos and/or internet images.
Challenge Starts: Monday, March 4, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, March 4, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, March 10, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.