PARENT-CHILD TEAM UP: WHY I LOVE YOU.
Time to team up! Tell us what you love about each other. The parent should make a scrap for his/her child and the child should make a scrap for his/her parent. The parent puts them together in an album and submits it. Note, pls. post only the first page, the second page will automatically get attached - this way, the whole album is rated together and not each page.
1. Theme: "I love you because..."
2. A parent-child team-up. Each entry should consist of two pages - one made by the parent; the other made by the child. The pages may NOT be submitted separately.
3. The parent should put the pages together in an album. Only the parent can post the albums - he/she should only post the first page; the 2nd page will automatically get attached.
4. The NAMES of the scrappers and the AGE OF THE CHILD scrapper should be IN the pages. For example: gypsykate and jerica_emotionsz, 12 y.o.
5. ENTRIES WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED WHEN VOTING STARTS ON MAY 15 - they will be removed so please SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES ON OR BEFORE MAY 14.
NON-CONFORMING PAGES WILL BE REMOVED BEFORE VOTING STARTS.
Challenge Starts: Thursday, May 08, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, May 18, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, May 18, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.