One Kit: Traditional & Non-Traditional
For this challenge I would like you to choose one kit then create 2 different pages with it.
Scrap Page One as a traditional scrap & Page Two as a Scene, Ziggy, Blending, etc.(completely different than your traditional page.
Traditional Scrap Example for Page One:
Non-Traditional Scrap Example for Page Two:
After you create 2 different looking scraps, upload them together so they are 1 entry in the challenge (see Challenge Requirement #1 as to the order for uploading your pages).
You can use the same kit or choose another kit for each entry in the challenge.
Be absolutely sure that in your Designer Credits that you tell us the name of the kit & the designer.
New pages only, uploaded after the challenge starts.
PLEASE! ***Vote on the merit of the design & not the person who created it or a friend***
One winning page per person.
1. Two pages MUST be uploaded together as one entry. ***IMPORTANT! Your “Traditional Scrap Page” MUST BE THE FIRST PAGE and your second page will be your “Non-Traditional Scrap Page”***
2. Use only 1 kit for each entry of 2 pages
3. Make each pair of pages as different in appearance as possible (see the first part of the ‘Description of the Challenge’ and examples)
4. personal photos or internet images
5. you MUST name the kit and designer in the Designer Credits section
6. no QP's
7. New pages only, uploaded after the challenge starts.
8. PLEASE! ***Vote on the merit of the design and not the person who created it or a friend***
Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting ends. Voting will end one day before the challenge ends.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, March 21, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, March 20, 2014 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.