October Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt will be different from previous scavenger hunt challenges I've done. For these new scavenger hunts (I'll try to do one per month) I will give you a list of things to include in your layout. You can add other things of your choice to complete your scrap.
Here is a list of what must be included in your layout
1. You must use at least 1 element from each of the 3 Designer Collections that are currently free to ALL members
2. Something with polka dots
3. Something yellow
4. An insect
5. 2 ribbons
6. Something that is light blue, or aqua, or turquoise
7. An arrow
New pages only. One winning page per person. Anyone with more than one winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. Personal photos only, including photos by family/friends or RAK photos. No internet pics and no morphing.
2. You do not have to use a photo if you want to create a scene. You can use an extracted image from a personal photo or a poser in your scene.
3. In your scrap description you must list the items you have used to fulfill the above scavenger list. You only have to specifically list individual item and kit for the 3 elements from the 3 SBF Collections
4. Give designer credits for other kits that you use (you do not have to list individual elements/papers and the kit, just name the kit and designer)
Challenge Starts: Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.