October 2014 Template
Time for our monthly template challenge. The icon is this month's template and you can also find it on my homepage here on SBF.
As for previous month's, use the template as your basic guide. This month's template has 3 stacked papers and a large triangle behind 2 photos. Add as much or as little as you want to your scrap.
New pages only. One winning scrap per person, anyone with more than one winning scrap, the scrap(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. Refer to the template "October 2014 Template Challenge" located on my homepage, you may have to page through 2-3 pages to find it.
2. As you can see, for this template you will need to stack 3 papers, add a large triangle and have at least 2 photos, be sure to position them as shown.
3. Personal photos only, including photos by family, friends and RAK photos, no internet images, no morphing
4. Add as much or as little as you want to the remainder of your scrap.
5. You MUST give designer credits. I will contact anyone who has left off credits, but if the designer credits are not added, the scrap will be removed.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, October 6, 2014 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, October 6, 2014 1:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.