A lucky clover has 4 sections instead of the usual 3 sections, right? So for this challenge, each element you use (except the paper and photo) must be repeated 4 times; I'll let you off easy so you don't have to repeat the paper or photo, though you can repeat them if your want it just isn't required, but each and every element you use must be repeated 4 times, no more than that and no less. A second page of your entry must show each of the elements you have used.
Personal pics only, no internet images and no morphing
New pages only. One winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than one winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting ends. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. Personal photo only, no internet images and no morphing
2. You do not have to repeat the paper or photo
3. Every separate element you use MUST be repeated 4 times, not more than 4 and not less than 4
4. A second page must be included with each entry showing each of the elements you used in your scrap
5. Upload the two pages together but ONLY check the box beneath your scrap when you post to the challenge. DO NOT check the box beneath the page showing just your elements.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, June 16, 2014 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, June 16, 2014 11:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.