LOVE IS --
This is a challenge I leave to up to you to scrap a page based on one’s own interpretation and imagination. Views/ reflections on what love means to us is individualistic. My grandchildren/ great-grandchildren get an overwhelming vote, but that is then in the eye of the beholder. My example at:
1. ‘New’ pages only & to be entered/ uploaded after start of the challenge.
2. Personal photos, (or internet photos if you have permission to use). ** “Must be appropriate for a family site”.
3. Max 3 pages per member; if you wish to enter more than 1 page.
4. Some journalling is required.
5. I respectively ask you please vote for all, of course based on your view of merit.
6. A member can only win once – (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or Challenge Owner’s Choice), I will remove lowest scoring pages in the running if more than 1 win per the member.
7. Voting will end a day early to pick the Challenge Owner’s Choice/remove pages if there are duplication wins.
8. Please Join! Happy Scrappin' Everyone - Looking Forward to your creative & awesome pages ?
9. If I have been unclear, please do not hesitate to ask.
Challenge Starts: Friday, July 22, 2016 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, July 30, 2016 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, July 22, 2016 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, July 29, 2016 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.