HALF N HALF
My challenge is as the title suggests – one pic divided into two. But in this case one half must be a black & white pencil sketched and the other half of the original pic/imaged used. I used a zipper as my divider. Other things such ripped edges, torn paper will work but all of you so creative, who knows what kind of a divider you will come up with :-).
(My icon page can be viewed @ http://www.scrapbookflair.com/Mimi_/HALF_N_HALF/page1
Please Follow Challenge Requirements:
1. Use only one photo or image. Your work on this one pic must be the main focus on your page.
2. Divide your pic in half with a torn edge or other type of divider. Direction of your dissection is your choice but must divide your pic/image in half!
3. One half must be a black & white pencil sketch of pic and the other half must a half part of your original pic used – I allow no other options. If you wish to enhance your pic thru your program or others such as Topaz that I see some of you use – go ahead but the enhancement must be applied to both halves).
4. One Win Per Person, that includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd or COC, (more than one win, I will remove the lowest scoring page of that member).
5. New pages only, pages cannot be uploaded until after the start of the Challenge.
Just have! If any questions, don't hesitate – it is better to ask if you find I have been unclear.
Challenge Starts: Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, September 30, 2016 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.