Growing Up on SBF
Browsing thru friends’ galleries, I realized that there are so many children that we are watching grow up on SBF….not only members’ own children, but also grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc. I thought it would be fun to see how members scrap other members’ little loved ones. If you’d like your little loved one scrapped, please upload some photos of them to your homepage titled “Growing up on SBF”. In the “About This Scrapbook Page” section, please tell us a little about the child. (For instance, Bobby likes Disney Pixar Cars and dinosaurs or Susie likes princesses and Barbie.) After uploading your photos, please leave a message in the blog section of this challenge giving your permission for members to scrap your little loved one. No pages of your own little loved one, only of each others.
1. If you’d like your little loved one scrapped, upload photos to your home page titled “Growing Up on SBF”.
2. In the blog section of this challenge, post your permission for us to scrap your little loved one. This way challenge members can click on your name taking them to your home page for the photos.
3. DO NOT SCRAP YOUR OWN CHILD, GRANDCHILD, NIECE, NEPHEW, etc. Only scrap someone else’s.
4. Give credit to the designers. If the “Design Credits” section is not filled out, I will remove your page without notice.
5. If there is a Scrapbook Flair child you’d like to scrap who hasn’t been posted in the blog section of this challenge, please contact the SBF member & ask them to do so. DO NOT enter any pages into this challenge of anyone who doesn’t appear in this blog section.
Challenge Starts: Monday, April 5, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, April 5, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.