Create a Scrap With Your Paper
This is a second phase to a challenge that ran during the first week of October called Personal Papers. For this challenge I want each of you to use the personal paper you created as the background for a new scrap. You MUST use your own personal paper posted in the previous challenge!! If you posted only 1-4 papers then you can choose from any of the other papers for additional scraps, but the first scrap(s) posted in this challenge must be with your own paper. If you added anything to your paper, you can not move it or adjust its position.
Here is the link to the previous challenge if you are using the papers created by others:
New pages posted after the challenge starts. Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the voting ends. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
THIS IS A SHORT CHALLENGE, WATCH THE DATES!!!
1. You MUST use the personal papers you created in the Personal Papers challenge!
2. You can use each of your personal papers only once.
3. If you posted less than 5 personal papers in the previous challenge, you can choose from the other papers that were entered, BUT you must post your own scrap with your own papers first
4. I will not exclude anyone who didn't enter the first challenge...if you didn't enter the first challenge you can still participate in this challenge. You can choose from any of the papers that were entered in the previous challenge as long as permission has been given.
5. Participants who are willing to have their personal papers used by others, please post a message under the Topic section of this challenge. Or members can contact the creator of a paper you want to use for permission.
6. You MUST state in designer credits who created the paper and if it isn't your own, that you have been given permission.
THIS IS A SHORT CHALLENGE!
Challenge Starts: Sunday, December 01, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 9:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Sunday, December 01, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.