Clusters - Purple, Red, Blue
This challenge is to use a photo, preferably your own or you can use one off the internet. Scrap it traditionally with a frame or mats, then make a cluster of elements for it. No extractions on the photo. You can alter the photo with filters if you choose. I'm going to try a series of these challenges with different color groups.
The challenge will end a day early so I can choose the Challenge Owner's Choice. Only 1 award per person.
NEW pages only!
1. Photo (your own or off the internet)
2. No extractions of the photo (you can use extracted elements).
3. Use a frame for your photo or mats behind it or both.
4. Create a cluster of elements (a cluster of frames or mats is not acceptable unless there is still a cluster of elements) for your photo.
5. Word art is okay.
6. Primary colors (with the exlusion of the photo) for this challenge are purple, red, and blue. Please use all 3 colors.
Please make the photo and the cluster the primary focus of your scrap page. Also these 3 colors need to be the primary colors of the page. If you use another color use it very sparingly!!
ADDED NOTE: THE OBJECT OF THIS CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE CLUSTERS OF ELEMENTS, SIMPLY PLACING A COUPLE OF MATS BEHIND A PHOTO AND ADDING A COUPLE OF ELEMENTS IS NOT A CLUSTER. ALSO SIMPLY USING SEVERAL FRAMES OR MATS IS NOT A CLUSTER. PLEASE CREATE A CLUSTER OF ELEMENTS FOR YOUR PHOTO.
Challenge Starts: Monday, November 8, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 12:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, November 8, 2010 12:00 PM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, November 15, 2010 12:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.