Clusters - Pink, White & Silver
I see others create such beautiful clusters of elements for a traditional framed photo so I would like to see more. The challenge icon is my attempt at such a cluster.
This challenge is to use a photo, preferably your own or you can use one off the internet. Scrap it traditionally with a frame or mats, then make a cluster of elements for it. No extractions of the photo; you can extract elements. You can alter the photo with filters if you choose. I'm going to try a series of these challenges with different color groups.
The challenge will end a day early so I can choose the Challenge Owner's Choice. Only 1 award per person.
NEW pages ONLY
1. Photo (your own or off the internet)
2. No extractions of the photo; you can use extracted elements
3. Use a frame for your photo or mats behind it or both.
4. Create a cluster of elements (not a cluster of mats and/or frames) for your photo.
5. Word art is okay.
6. Primary colors (with the exlusion of the photo) for this challenge are pink, white and silver. Please use all 3 colors.
Please make the photo and the cluster of elements the primary focus of your scrap page.
ADDED NOTE: THE OBJECT OF THIS CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE CLUSTERS, SIMPLY PLACING A COUPLE OF MATS BEHIND A PHOTO AND ADDING A COUPLE OF ELEMENTS IS NOT A CLUSTER. PLEASE CREATE A CLUSTER OF ELEMENTS FOR YOUR PHOTO.
Challenge Starts: Friday, October 29, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, November 6, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, October 29, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, November 5, 2010 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.