A Different Shaped Photo
For this challenge I would like for you to create a scrap with a very different shaped photo. That means it can't be square, rectangle, triangle, star, circle, or heart. Any other shape is fine and I hope you will really put on your thinking cap and choose one that is unexpected.
New scraps only. One winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than one winning scrap, the scrap(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting ends. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. Personal photo, this includes photos by family or friends and RAK photos
2. You can use more than one photo but each one will have to be cut into a different shape
3. Photos can NOT be traditional shapes such as square, rectangle, triangle, star, heart, circle. Choose something totally different
4. Any style, but please do not blend the photo so that we can see the unique shape clearly
5. You MUST give designer credits for kits or templates used
6. Please do not use ready made clusters or Quick Pages
Challenge Starts: Friday, December 19, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Friday, December 19, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, December 22, 2014 12:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.