3 Word Tags
In most of my kits I include a few word tags because I have become quite fond of using them, especially in project life scraps. For this challenge I want you to include at least 3 word tags in your layout.
New scraps only. One winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than one winning scrap, the scrap(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. New scraps only (uploaded no more than 2 days before the challenge)
2. Personal photo only, photo by family or friend okay, RAK photo okay. No internet images and no morphing
3. You can do whatever you want to the photo(s) you use
4. You MUST include at least 3 word tags in your layout. Word tags are simply a strip of paper with a single word or a very few words on them. You can create your own or use word tags from a kit.
5. The word tags don't have to have 3 words on them, they can have 1 word or 2 words, etc. You just have to use 3 different tags that have at least 1 word on them
6. Please be sure to give designer credits when possible
Challenge Starts: Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 2
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 2:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.