2015 Non-Traditional Valentine
I love the "non-traditional" scraps for holidays! So, this challenge is to create a non-traditional Valentine. In other words, don't use red and white or hearts or other traditional Valentine stuff. Put your thinking cap on and think outside the box!
New scraps only. One winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than one winning scrap, the scrap(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. You can't use any traditional Valentine stuff such as hearts, red, etc
2. Any images including internet images
3. Any style
4. A Valentin greeting also needs to be included on your scrap
5. Please do not use ready made clusters or quick pages
6. Be sure to give designer credits for kits and templates used
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, February 16, 2015 10:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, February 16, 2015 2:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.