2014 Christmas Eve Ball
Lavender Passion has had many Christmas Eve Party challenges so, in honor of her, I’ve decided to continue the tradition.
Create a page of yourself dressed in a Gorgeous Ball gown for women or a formal suit for men. You must chose a different gown/suit for each page, and each page must be a different scene.
Here are two of her past challenges for ideas:
And two pages that I did in the past:
New pages only, uploaded after the start of the challenge. Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end 1 day before the challenge ends.
1. Create a page of yourself dressed in a Ball Gown for women or Formal Suit for men with a Christmas Eve Ball theme
2. For those who are new to this, you morph/add your face on top of the gown or suit you find. This requires extracting just your face and placing it on top of the image you use, which also may require extracting the gown or suit.
3. New pages only uploaded after the start of the challenge
4. Any images allowed; personal, internet, tubes (give credit)
5. You must give designer credits (if you don’t know the designer, then list the kit). If this is left off I will contact the member & give them time to add the credit. If the scrap is a winner and no designer credit is given by the time voting ends, the scrap will be removed.
If you have questions, make a post in the Challenge Discussion.
***PLEASE! ***Vote on the merit of the design and not the person who created it or a friend
Above all else, have fun!
Challenge Starts: Monday, December 15, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, December 15, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, December 29, 2014 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.